When celebrities interact with each other, it can be fun and exciting. But sometimes it’s not. That is also fine and weirdly interesting.
Yes, celebrities can just be normal people who comment on each other’s Instagram posts like normal, boring people. That is, just like us, except we didn’t star in Batman vs. Superman.
To prove that celebrities can be just like us (!), we’ve rounded up some truly banal, even basic, social media interactions. Because it’s super weird with famous people talk like normies.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow reacts to a meme.
We also say “dying” when something is funny.
2. Miley Cyrus does not like a photo her fiancé posted.
An honor to witness.
3. Kim Kardashian also does not like a photo of herself.
Two celebrities who have certain pictures they don’t like? Can you handle it?
4. Chris Rock is jealous of Amy Schumer’s wedding.
This feels relatable.
5. Gwyneth Paltrow goes to the ends of the earth to comment on FuckJerry’s Instagram posts (also for Tom Brady).
Gwyneth loves commenting on this meme account almost as much as she loves Tom Brady? Amazing.
6. Will Smith posts a picture of a fellow celebrity sleeping. Cedric the Entertainer is entertained.
In all honesty, Will Smith is God’s greatest gift to Instagram and no one can tell me otherwise.
7. Chrissy Teigen comments on her own photo.
She did the bird feathers, too.
8. Henry Cavill has something to say about Demi Lovato’s photo.
He wrote a comment with words and a classic thumbs-up emoji. I would accept nothing more interesting from Superman.
9. When Zach Braff is a bit of a creep, but a celebrity creep.
We are watching a show to send one year olds to sleep. I (the adult) was asleep before it ended… safe to say I am little spoon. 😴 This young man is the most exquisite human to have ever been made by the most excellently exquisite of parents (who are also there to keep you awake when taking care of their baby) 🤭 #godmothergushingwillneverbedone💪🏻 #godsonlove #❤️ #fillingupmylovequotafortheweek #howevershowsforbabysaretrippyashell 😳
Zach Braff may have overstepped his boundaries here. (And he appears to have since deleted his comment.) Just like you!
10. Nicole Kidman supports Reese Witherspoon.
Amazing to see friends still interacting even with such a big platform.
11. Diplo lets Justin Bieber know that he is making a peace sign.
Yes, that is a peace sign.
Honestly, we just wish people got as excited about our generic Instagram comments on our friends’ posts. Can we get a couple million more followers?
Thank you, Instagram. You are truly the great equalizer.
WATCH: Beyoncé made history at Coachella and even Adele, who was watching at home, couldn’t sit still
Read more: http://mashable.com/